13. 中國共產黨壟斷中華人民共和國內所有權力，實行一黨專政，絲毫沒有民主自治、分權制衡、法治平等、 人權尊嚴的理念。唯有結束一黨專政、建立民主制度，才可在中國境內革新舊有體制，實踐民主和自由的價值。
1. Ever since the Sino-British negotiations in the 1980s, the people of Hong Kong have been striving for a democratic political system, the right to elect truly representative legislators and Chief Executive. Notwithstanding, despite barring Hongkongers to determine their future, the Chinese Communist Party, with its unchanging one-party dictatorship, has been also tightening its totalitarian grip on Hong Kong. Sino-British Joint Declaration and Basic Law have been repeatedly breached by the Chinese Communist Party after the handover in 1997, and their promises of democracy and autonomy - have never been fulfilled. Hongkongers gathered in resistance to the Anti-Extradition Bill Movement in 2019. Facing more atrocious oppression than ever, tens of thousands were arrested. After the imposition of the National Security Law, Hong Kong's freedom of speech and assembly has been exsanguinated. Numerous Hongkongers have no choice but to leave in exile, while those remaining in their city are living with the constant fear of being politically persecuted on any day. The 2021 electoral reform imposed by the Chinese Communist Party further annihilated the democratic elements in our elections, putting the last nail in the coffin for "One Country, Two Systems".
2. With unwavering courage and altruistic sacrifices, Hongkongers have placed the Hong Kong democratic movements under the international spotlight, and Hongkongers have increasingly engaged in international political advocacy. Diasporic Hongkongers will always be garnering support from global allies, to further our cause for freedom and democracy in Hong Kong and to resist the Chinese Communist Party. With the 2021 Hong Kong Charter, we shall unite the diasporic communities, to come together at the international front, for the eventual Liberation of Hong Kong. We vow to stand against the oppression from the Chinese Communist Party, to strive for freedom and democracy in Hong Kong, to continue safeguard our determination for Hong Kong's autonomy both locally and overseas, to advocate for international collaboration in countering the Chinese Communist Party's global aggression, and to safeguard the universal values of freedom and democracy.
The belief of the Diasporic Hongkongers
3. The diasporic communities shall put Hongkongers at the core and work for our wellbeing, for our common interests and values. Diasporic Hongkongers shall speak what cannot be spoken in Hong Kong now, utilizing the precious freedom we have, to voice out for those silenced by the rule of terror in Hong Kong.
4. The Hong Kong resistance shall be making allies and not enemies. Diasporic Hongkongers shall stand united and not fall into the trap of internal conflicts.
5. Diasporic Hongkongers shall lend our helping hands to one another, facilitating the integration of other Hong Kong exiles. Having one another's back, with the strongest will and the greatest strength, we shall perpetuate the spirits of Hong Kong resistance, until the day we see the Liberation of Hong Kong.
6. Hongkongers' wellbeing and values shall be the core of our political advocacy work. We strive for Hong Kong's democratic transformation, to realize the freedom, autonomy and democracy that were promised to Hong Kong.
7. Hongkongers are a unique community with their own distinctive culture, history, experiences and values. We shall maintain our unique identity and continue to create its timely significance to perpetuate these precious characteristics; our identity, history and cultural values shall be respected and safeguarded, in writing and in recording, to be preserved in multiple ways to counter the biased perspectives fabricated and propagated by the authorities.
8. Hongkongers shall have the right to determine the future and affairs of Hong Kong, including any social, institutional and constitutional reforms. Hongkongers shall enjoy a democratic, autonomous and free system. Democracy entails a government and legislature directly elected by the people. By autonomy, it means local affairs are free from the Chinese Communist Party’s interference. Freedom entails the provision of social and economic rights for the people as stipulated by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
9. The Hong Kong government shall implement separation of powers. The judiciary, the executive and the legislature shall not be subordinate to one another. The legal system shall have restricting public power and manifesting justice as the supreme principles. The judges shall adjudicate in accordance with human rights and the rule of law. The highest court shall enjoy the power of interpretation of the constitution.
10. The Hong Kong National Security Law is a draconian law that violates Hongkongers’ freedom of speech, freedom of the person and political freedom, and shall be repudiated immediately. The government shall stop criminalizing speeches, release all political prisoners and guarantee Hongkongers freedom of demonstration, protest, association, publication and speech. The government shall drop all charges against the political exiles.
11. The Chinese Communist Party has been arbitrarily encroaching on Hong Kong’s civil society, destroying the values, principles and moralities of each professional sector, and forcing conscientious Hongkongers to submit to its despotic governance. We urge citizens to hold their bottom line, resist association with the Chinese Communist Party and its evil deeds.
12. Under the Chinese Communist Party’s direct orders and the blind submission of Hong Kong officials, the police force has become an arsenal used by the totalitarian regime to oppress people’s aspirations and rights. The police system must be reformed. A democratic policing system, which truly serves the people, has to be established under the people’s supervision and with the people’s mandate.
13. The Chinese Communist Party monopolizes all the power in China. It implements a one-party system, under which there is not the slightest democracy, autonomy, separation of powers, checks and balances, rule of law, equality, human rights and dignity. Only by putting an end to the one-party dictatorship and establishing a democratic system can there be reform within China’s existing system to realize the values of democracy and freedom.
14. Hong Kong’s democratic movement targets the political violence under the Chinese Communist Party’s one-party dictatorship, but not the Chinese people living under the dictatorship. We urge the Chinese people who have dedicated themselves in the advocacy of political reform in China to join us in the fight against tyranny.
15. The Chinese Communist Party is not the pacifist power it claimed to be. It is an autocratic organization that attempts to impair the legitimacy of the democratic system and consolidate its own authority by exporting totalitarianism through various national plans.
16. The Chinese Communist Party must stop all political oppression, including the persecutions of the human rights activists and lawyers. It shall guarantee its citizens their political rights in accordance with the constitution.
17. The Chinese Communist Party must stop with its digital totalitarianism. It must stop its surveillance of people’s thoughts and actions, vest the power in the people and protect people’s right to privacy.
18. The Chinese Communist Party must stop the cultural cleansing and genocide in Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Xinjiang and against other ethnic minorities. It must respect ethnic and religious diversity and guarantee them the promised political rights and autonomy. The Chinese Communist Party must stop its military intimidation against Taiwan and respect the Taiwanese people’s right to democratic self-determination and self-government.
19. We shall conduct our international advocacy work free from partisan politics and to connect more allies that dedicate their support to Hong Kong.
20. Human rights and democracy are global, transnational governance issues as significant as the climate crisis. We shall strive for cooperation within the international community, monitor and subject the expansion of the Chinese Communist Party, along with its political, economic, legal, military and technological threats to global democracies, to check and balance.
21. Our advocacy work shall actively connect democracy and freedom advocates around the world. We shall connect with reformists who fight against totalitarianism and for democracy.
22. Our advocacy work shall connect with the social movements around the world, such as climate justice and racial equality movements, unite the communities which fight for social justice and safeguard the soil for democracy and autonomy, so as to garner from more democratic governments’ support for Hong Kong’s democratic movements.
23. Our advocacy work shall support the free world in its defense against the expansionism of totalitarian regimes and its erosion of freedom, its constriction of democracy, and its rattling of the foundations of fair society.
24. Our advocacy work shall connect our allies around the world to promote the universal values of freedom, autonomy, fairness, diversity, equality and democracy.
25. International communities shall not capitalize on the Chinese Communist Party’s human rights violations. As a member of the free world, Hong Kong shares the same values with democratic countries. The free world shall stand together, to safeguard democratic values under the threat of totalitarianism.