The 16-way input board allows expansion of the inputs on the controller in groups of 16. Each input board has an address and a maximum of 16 additional 16-way input boards can be added to the system to give up to 250 inputs on the system.
Input boards allow monitoring of 16 inputs and are opto-isolated so they can operate in two different modes:
- Dry contact, where the devices monitored have a relay or other type of voltage free contact.
- Voltage sensing, where the devices monitored have a voltage output.
Expansion Board 16-Way 4323
- 16 x input expansion board.
- Two modes, dry contact voltage change.
- Connects to control via included 60cm ribbon cable.
- Maximum 250 inputs total (16x boards).
- Can be mixed with CS4322 16-way relay expansion boards (maximum 250 inputs, 250 relays).
- 16-Way expansion boards cannot be mixed with CS4270 12 x 4 Expansion board on EVO controller
- Note: Lift and Fire door control features are NOT supported with the CSEVO2 controller.