The 16-way relay board allows expansion of the universal relays on the CSEVO2/4 controller in groups of 16. Up to 16, 16-way Relay expansion boards can be connected via ribbon cable to expand the controllers relay capacity up to a maximum of 250 relays per controller.
Typically they are used to control low-level lifts, lighting, fire door and locker control.
Note: 16-Way expansion boards cannot be mixed with CS4270 12 x 4 Expansion board on a single EVO controller.
Expansion Board 16 Way Relay 4322
- 16 x C form universal relays.
- Normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Connects to control via included 60cm ribbon cable.
- Maximum of 16 CS4322 Relay expansion boards can connect to one controller (250 relays total).
- Can be mixed with CS4323 16-way input expansion boards (maximum 250 inputs, 250 relays).
- 16-Way expansion boards cannot be mixed with CS4270 12 x 4 Expansion board on EVO controller
- Note: Lift and Fire door control features are NOT supported with the CSEVO2 controller.